manja ku ........

|
I wrote this a while ago,when I thought I'd never have a daughter!
Now That I'm finally preg. with a little girl I wanted to repost this!


I will never hold you or see your little face,
or buy you pretty dresses with bows of pink lace,
I'll never get to comb long hair,or curl n' style,
or photograph that silly lipstick smile,
there will not be a time to see you dance and twirl,
and I'll never get to say"Thats my girl!"
Never to decorate pink roses on your wall,
or buying you that special baby doll,
Never to help with make-up and boys,
Only a mother knows those kind of joys,
You will never put on Mommy's shoes,
or play dress up in my clothes,
and prance around the house in my panty hose,
I'll never have that little girl Ive longed for,
You are my angel in heaven that I will adore,
I dream of you every chance I get,
and wish we could have one day met,
Would you have looked more like me,
I guess it was never meant to be,
God knew someday that I would understand,
Why I could never touch your hand,
For my son some day will have a wife,
and that will be the daughter in my life,
So I will raise my sons with love and care,
and wait for a grand daughter with curly hair,
There was a reason I never laid eyes on you,
We will meet in heaven,so I can care for you.

0 comments: